Freeman Laguna Insurance Services are certified with nearly all carriers and Medicare plans in the Southern California area and are licensed to sell throughout California. As independent brokers we offer an unbiased source of information that covers all available plans. We are here to help you make an informed choice about your Medicare coverage.
Are you turning 65 in the next 6 months?
Before you select a plan you must request your Medicare Parts A and B:
- Medicare Part A - hospital coverage. If you have worked 40 quarters/10 years and contributed to social security, you will automatically qualify and be enrolled into Part A.
- Medicare Part B - doctor coverage. You need to contact Social Security (1-800-772-1213) 3 months prior to your 65th birthday to request enrollment in Part B.
If you are over 65 and/or leaving an employer group plan and transferring to Medicare you need to fill out federal form OMB0938-0787 and submit it to Social Security to request Part B.
If you are on an employer retiree group plan, purchasing insurance yourself can be cost effective. Freeman Laguna Insurance Services are specialists in analyzing retiree group plans versus the Medicare plans available.
Types of plans available in our local area:
- Original Medicare (Parts and A and B)
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
- Part D (prescription drugs)
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
Here are a few of the companies we represent for medicare plans!
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- United HealthCare
Unravelling Medicare can be an extremely complex issue. Take away the stress of finding the right plan and completing the right paper work by letting Freeman Laguna Insurance Services help.
GET INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Latest Update : September 26, 2016